Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ta'aruf with me..

Hello Assalamualikum...
Welcoming you all to my blog
a place where i will share with you, 
my excitement in Fashion and Art creativity



My Name Is Rr.Tasya Putri Wulandari Gunoto S.Ds
extraordinary 23rd young girl who have passion in
Hijab+Fashion Design 
I hope you will enjoy exploring and give a comment 
as much as i enjoy my selves
in posting for my Blog

In this blog i also want to introducing you
Our House of Design and Photography Project

" M u t i a r a H i t a m"

We are doing all the design things,
for all the promotion and  photography session
This is going to be a super awesome project and 
we surely can't wait to surprise you

For Contact,Ordering and More Info's
Simply email us to : tasyagunoto@gmail.com
or drops some words on my fb : Tasya Pewe gunoto
and Don't hesitate to follow my twitter on:@tasyagunoto

That's From Me
Thankyu a bunch and Have a Nice Day
Salam'

No comments:

Post a Comment