Thursday, August 4, 2011

Muslimah Beauty Contest 2011 by DetikForum dan IIFC

Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb.

Sisters and brothers please support me to be on the next stage in Muslimah Beauty 2011 . 
This event is presented by Detik Forum and Indonesia Islamic Fashion Consortium (IIFC) and  many sponsors which support it  such as  AXIS, WARDAH, SHAFIRA, NOOR magazine, APPMI, and 3 government ministry.

really hope this event could channel my passion and ambition. At first i had no gut to join this event, i don't have such a big confident, but people around me support me to join and finally i decided to join. I believe anything the result there will be so many things learned. But for now, let's do the ikhtiar and i need YOUR SUPPORT!


Klik This Link To Support Me On Muslimah Beauty Contest 2011
http://forum.detik.com/tasya-putri-wulandarai-gunoto-dki-jakarta-smart-creative-humble-t280520.html

How to support me :
1. Please Log in to Detik Forum , at the left side on the top, klik DAFTAR SEKARANG . You must have an account of Detik Forum to put comments on my thread. follow the instruction until you have a confirmation email from Detik Forum and you can sign in with your verified user ID and password
2. After you log in, click my official thread TASYA PUTRI WULANDARI GUNOTO,
and leave your comment
3. and finish. Thank you for your comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment